Our goal is to be the leader for responsible, efficient, multi-modal transportation choices.
No matter how you choose to get to the arena we’ll be offsetting 100% of our fans, teams, and artists transportation emissions to ensure we’re the world’s first carbon neutral arena.
Find more info on transportation:
Please review the Accessibility Guide for more information on accessible services, programs and policies for our guests with disabilities.
Amazon One is a fast, convenient, contactless way for people to use their palm to enter, identify, and pay. The service is highly secure and uses custom-built algorithms and hardware to create a person’s unique palm signature that simplifies a range of tasks from payment to access.
2. How do I use Amazon One?
Amazon One is very easy to use and takes less than a minute to enroll. Once registered, each time a fan wants to use Amazon One to enter, identify, and pay at one of the four Just Walk Out technology-enabled stores in Climate Pledge Arena, they’ll just hover their palm over the device for about a second or so to enter, and be able to pick what they need in store, and then leave. It’s that simple!
3. What is the device actually scanning when it creates my unique palm signature?
When you hold your palm over the Amazon One device, the technology evaluates multiple aspects of your palm. No two palms are alike, so Amazon One analyzes all these aspects with the service’s vision technology and selects the most distinct identifiers on your palm to create your palm signature.
4. If I decide I don’t want to use Amazon One anymore after signing up, what should I do?
If you decide you don’t want to use Amazon One anymore, you can cancel your Amazon One ID. Amazon will permanently delete your palm signature after completion of any remaining transactions.
5. How do I unenroll from Amazon One?
You can unenroll from Amazon One on any Amazon One device or at one.amazon.com.
6. Are there privacy concerns?
I’m not the best person to speak to that, but we can connect you with Amazon to follow up on that detail.
7. What other methods of payment can I use?
We will be a cashless building, but you are welcome to pay with all major credit and debit cards.
All other animals, pets, and wildlife are prohibited.
Animal relief areas can be accessed by exiting through the East Main Entrance on the Upper Concourse. Please see a Guest Services Representative for exit and re-entry.
If necessary, guests are permitted to bring a bag that fits within the following specifications:
•One clear bag that does not exceed 14”wx14”hx6”d in size
•Clear backpack within the approved dimensions and no more than 2 pockets
•Small clutches/purses/wallets that do not exceed 4.5”x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap
All bags are required to go through x-ray screening and inspection. X-ray screening is available at designated lanes at the Alaska Airlines East and Alaska Airlines West main entry doors. Guests carrying bags are asked to plan accordingly and should allow extra time when arriving at Climate Pledge Arena.
Medical bags and diaper bags are permitted, though we encourage you bring only what is needed. All medical and diaper bags will be searched and examined at the “Approved Bag” line at our Alaska Airlines East Entrance and Alaska Airlines West Entrance
Climate Pledge Arena management may deny entry or use of signs, banners, posters or flags deemed to be unsafe, inappropriate or displayed/used in a way that interferes with the enjoyment of the event by others.
Bicycle lockers are available in the 1st Ave N Garage on a first-come, first-served basis.
A Bicycle Valet is also available for most major arena events, weather permitting. The Valet is available on the North East end of the East Plaza.
Short-term bike parking is available around the plaza, mostly located at the North East corner of the East Plaza. Please note that short-term bike parking will require the use of a personal bike lock.
Video recording devices, audio recording devices, GoPro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Climate Pledge Arena.
Please note that for some concerts and special events, camera restrictions will vary, and may not be permitted for entry. Please contact Guest Services to inquire about event-specific restrictions.
There is no minimum age requirement to attend events at Climate Pledge Arena unless otherwise specified. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian of the minor attending the event to determine if they can attend on their own.
For questions regarding the ticket age requirement or minimum age requirement for a specific show, please call (206) 460-7825.
Visit www.theclimatepledge.com for more information.
• Guests shall be treated in a respectful, professional, and courteous manner by all arena, team and event staff.
• Guests, athletes, and artists must respect and appreciate each other.
• Guests agree to all search and screening procedures upon entering the arena.
• Guests shall not interfere with the event and/or athletes, coaches, referees, performers, or arena staff.
• Guests shall not push on or strike the glass that surrounds the hockey playing surface, enter the playing court, stand on seats, sit or climb on railings, or obstruct aisles.
• Guests shall not use abusive, offensive or obscene language and gestures.
• Guests may not engage in fighting, taunting, challenging others to fight, throwing objects, or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests.
• Guests who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a legal and responsible manner that is consistent with the Climate Pledge Arena Alcohol Policy.
• Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding operational and emergency procedures as well as with all posted signs and placards.
• Guests shall not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on facility property.
• Guests shall not smoke or use e-cigarettes or vaporizers while on facility property.
• Guests will occupy only the space in their designated seat location and shall present tickets to arena staff upon request.
The comprehensive Climate Pledge Arena Guest Code of Conduct can be found online at www.climatepledgearena.com. Violation of the Guest Code of Conduct or any other arena policy, procedure or directive from arena staff may result in ejection from the arena or further consequence. Ejected guests will not be refunded or permitted re-entry into the facility.
By entering Climate Pledge Arena, you consent to your image and likeness being captured and used by Seattle Arena Company LLC and/or the Seattle Kraken, and their respective partners and affiliates. Warning: Events may include the use of strobe lighting, haze, lasers and pyrotechnics.
Thank you and enjoy the event!
• All elevators access the Event Level, Suite Level and Main Concourse
• All elevators except for elevator P8 in the Southwest corner access the Upper Concourse
• Guests with tickets to the Space Needle Lounge should use the elevators in the Southeast and Southwest corners of the building, except for elevator P8
• Guests with tickets to the Press Bridge or the Summit should use elevators P5 in the South West corner or elevator P9 in the North West corner of the building
Elevators are also available in the arena garage.
More information about our concessions offerings will become available soon!
Club, Suite, and Premium guests can visit Guest Services on the South side of the Pitchbook Suite Level.
We look forward to assisting you!
We request that guests provide advance notice at least ten (10) business days prior to a scheduled event date. While we will do our best to accommodate requests made with less notice, we cannot guarantee interpreter placement within this time period.
At Climate Pledge Arena, to enter one of the four Just Walk Out-enabled stores, fans can insert their credit card at the location’s entry gates to shop or can hover their palm over an Amazon One device to enter. As they shop, Just Walk Out technology determines what they take from or return to the shelves, and the credit card they inserted or linked to their Amazon One ID will be charged for items they took after they leave the store.
2. Does Just Walk Out use facial recognition?
Just Walk Out technology does not use facial recognition.
• Bags exceeding 14”x14”x6” in size. Bags within the approved dimensions must be CLEAR. Small clutches exceeding 4.5”x6.5” in size with or without a strap, and clear backpacks within the approved dimensions with no more than 2 pockets are permitted.
• Professional Cameras, detachable lenses or external flash units, or recording equipment (aside from smartphones) for audio, image, or video recording purposes
• Selfie sticks or telescopic devices, including tripods or camera poles
• Outside Alcohol and Food & Beverage
• Glass containers, cans
• Items intended to create optical distraction or illusion including flags, banners, or signs larger than 24″x36″
• Weapons including guns, firearms, knives of any size, stunguns/tasers, bats or poles
• Explosives including fireworks
• Hazardous items including fuels, torches, chemicals, batteries, or aerosols
• Tools, razor blades, scissors
• Skateboards, Roller Shoes, One Wheels, Segways
• Animals unless a service animal, as defined by the American Disabilities Act
• Sealed packages of any kind
• Noisemaking devices of any kind including whistles, air horns, vuvuzelas, and cow bells
• Drones or other model aircraft
• Frisbees, beach balls, inflatables, or other projectiles
• Laser pointing devices, flash lights
• Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Climate Pledge Arena and its league affiliates, in their sole discretion
There’s also a Kraken Store available on Level 2 of Bellevue Square Mall, open daily from 10a-9p.
Guests may also visit the Sensory Room located on the North East side of the Pitchbook Suite Level for guests who may feel overstimulated or overwhelmed at our events.
Event Level: In each corner by the elevators
Main Concourse: In each corner by the elevators
Suite Level: North East & North West corners, by the restrooms;
South East & South West corners, across from the escalators Upper Concourse: South side near the restrooms; near Sections 116 & 126
Space Needle Lounge: East Corner
Please note that water fountains also offer water bottle refill stations.
A Guest Services Accessibility Assistant will escort guests to their seat, and pre-arrange a pick-up time if they choose to leave before the end of the event.This service is available on a first come, first served basis, and may be requested from any team member at the entry doors. Please note that arena wheelchairs cannot be left with guests during the event. If you require the use of a wheelchair for the duration of the event, please contact Guest Services.