Climate Pledge Arena Teams Up with CLEAR Health Pass
All visitors are required to upload their vaccination information to the CLEAR Health Pass for admission. After downloading the CLEAR Health Pass application from the Google Play or Apple app stores, guests will participate in a one-time enrollment to set up their health pass account.
CLEAR Health Pass FAQ
1. Download the CLEAR app from the Google Play or Apple App stores and tap the white Health Pass tile
2. Select ARENAS and CLIMATE PLEDGE ARENA
3. Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4. Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
5. Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show security for expedited entry.
Detailed instructions & tips here.
• The minor (ages 14-17) would also need to have their own mobile device to download their own CLEAR app
• The parent/guardian would create an account for the minor first on their own account and then provide the minor with the created login credentials to use on their own device
• Important: this is only for CDC Card Upload (minors do not have their own health portals to be able to link any labs).
You must provide a valid proof of exemption along with your negative test for entry.