The food and beverage program at Climate Pledge Arena will inspire and create long-lasting memories, just as Seattle food has done for its residents and visitors for decades.
Working with our food & beverage partner Delaware North, we are committed to providing a program that surpasses the culinary experience typically found in an arena.
Amazon Just Walk Out Technology
Four food and beverage stores will be equipped with Amazon’s Just Walk Out technology with Amazon One to make the in-arena shopping experience more efficient and cut wait times, so guests can get back to the action faster.
How it works: Guests visiting the four Just Walk Out-enabled stores at Climate Pledge Arena can insert their credit card at the location’s entry gates to shop or can hover their palm over an Amazon One device to enter. Once inside, guests can take what they want and then just leave after they’re done shopping. As they shop, Just Walk Out technology determines what they take from or return to the shelves, and the credit card they inserted or linked to their Amazon One ID will be charged for items they took after they leave the store.
Local Restaurant Partners
Our Food & Beverage Commitments
Focusing on innovation and technology, local flavors, and sustainable sources, we are committed to:
- 75% of food ingredients sourced within a 300-mile radius
- House wines from Washington (and Oregon)
- Craft beer sourced from Washington (and Oregon)
- Produce is certified USDA Organic where applicable
- 100% eggs from cage-free hens
- Seafood meets Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Sustainable Seafood Watch rating
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free proteins where applicable
- Grass-fed beef where applicable
- Plant-based proteins include vegan and vegetarian offerings
- Coffee is Rainforest Alliance or Fair-Trade certified
- Heart-healthy oils
- No trans fats or high-fructose corn syrup where applicable