RESCHEDULED TO AUGUST 9, 2023
Event update: Due to illness within the touring party,
Paramore has announced the Seattle show originally scheduled on July 24, 2023
will be rescheduled to August 9, 2023.
If necessary, guests are permitted to bring:
ONE CLEAR BAG that does not exceed 14″w x 14″h x 6″d in size
OR small clutches/purses/wallets that do not exceed 4.5″x 6.5″ in size
Video recording devices, audio recording devices, GoPro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Climate Pledge Arena.
Climate Pledge Arena does NOT provide on-site bag checking if a guest’s bag does not fit within our requirements.
Bottles must be no larger than 32 oz and must empty upon entry, including ice.
Hydration packs such as CamelBak and Osprey are not permitted.
• Seattle Center Monorail
• Light Rail Train
• Numerous bus routes serve Climate Pledge Arena and Seattle Center including Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 29, 31 and 33. Rapid Ride D Line and routes 5 and 28 serve the Center along Aurora Ave N
• Bike storage is available inside 1st Ave N Garage & on the plaza
• Climate Pledge Arena Underground Garage
• 1st Ave N Garage
• 1st Ave N on the Arena’s west side
• Republican St & Warren Ave N just north of the Arena
*Please Don’t Use:
• 5th Ave N & Harrison St Turnaround near MoPOP
• Space Needle Turnaround
• South side of the arena
*Seattle Police will not allow access to these locations for pick-up after the show.
• AMEX Hall Entry 3 is available for guests with accessibility needs.
• Beginning at 8AM on the day of the show, guests with General Admission floor tickets may choose to check in with staff at American Express® Hall Entry 4 located on the West Plaza to receive a numbered wristband. Only one wristband per person, guests CANNOT pick up wristbands on behalf of other fans. Guests who receive a numbered wristband do not have to stay in line, but must arrive back by 5:30PM.
• The distribution of numbered wristbands will be limited. General Admission floor ticket holders who do not receive a numbered wristband may line up at the designated area on the West Plaza near Entry 4.
• All guests are expected to abide by the Climate Pledge Arena Code of Conduct when on Climate Pledge Arena property.
• Please keep in mind: Climate Pledge Arena is not responsible for any personal belongings left on the plaza after doors open. Any chairs, blankets, or items left on the plaza after guests enter will be cleared and not held for pick-up.
Please keep in mind: Climate Pledge Arena is not responsible for any personal belongings left on the plaza after doors open. Any chairs, blankets, or items left on the plaza after guests enter will be cleared and not held for pick-up.