Sunday, December 31
Doors open: 7:00PM
Access across the Seattle Center campus will be restricted
starting at 8PM through 12:30AM for the New Year’s at the Needle Celebration.
If utilizing the east side of Seattle Center or the Seattle Center Monorail
for your parking and transportation needs, please arrive at the arena by 8PM.
Review the map below and allow yourself extra time when coming to and from the arena.
Seattle Center Map
If necessary, guests are permitted to bring:
ONE CLEAR BAG that does not exceed 14″w x 14″h x 6″d in size
OR small clutches/purses/wallets that do not exceed 4″w x 6″h x 1.5″d in size
Video recording devices, audio recording devices, GoPro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Climate Pledge Arena.
Climate Pledge Arena does NOT provide on-site bag checking if a guest’s bag does not fit within our requirements.
Bottles must be no larger than 32 oz and must empty upon entry, including ice.
Hydration packs such as CamelBak and Osprey are not permitted.
• Seattle Center Monorail
• Light Rail Train
• Numerous bus routes serve Climate Pledge Arena and Seattle Center including Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 29, 31 and 33. Rapid Ride D Line and routes 5 and 28 serve the Center along Aurora Ave N
• Bike storage is available inside 1st Ave N Garage & on the plaza
• Arena Garage
• 1st Ave N Garage
• 1st Ave N on the Arena’s west side
• Republican St & Warren Ave N just north of the Arena
*Please Don’t Use:
• 5th Ave N & Harrison St Turnaround near MoPOP
• Space Needle Turnaround
• South side of the arena
*Seattle Police will not allow access to these locations for pick-up after the show.