Climate Pledge Arena (CPA) thanks you for your commitment and adherence to the CPA Code of Conduct, which applies to all individuals on CPA property, whether inside or outside the Arena. All individuals shall:
- Behave and be treated in a respectful, professional and courteous manner. Comply with CPA search and screening procedures prior to entry, including CPA’s bag policy. Exit and re-entry into the Arena is not permitted.
- Comply with all Arena and event policies, available at https://climatepledgearena.com/arena-guide/.
- If they choose to consume alcohol, do so in a legal and responsible manner that is consistent with CPA alcohol policy.
- Occupy only their designated seat location and present tickets to CPA staff upon request.
- Comply with CPA staff instructions regarding operational and emergency procedures and comply with all posted signs and placards.
- CPA prohibits:
- Interfering with the event and/or athletes, coaches, referees, performers or CPA staff.
- Pushing on or striking the glass that surrounds the hockey playing surface, entering the playing or performance area (ice, court, stage, etc.), standing on seats, sitting or climbing on railings or obstructing aisles or the view of guests.
- Using abusive, offensive or obscene language and gestures, including, but not limited to, using such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin.
- Engaging in behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature, including, but not limited to, fighting, taunting, challenging others to fight, throwing objects or other behavior deemed by CPA to be detrimental to the event experience.
- Unauthorized commercial activity.
- Smoking, vaping or use of marijuana or tobacco products, in any form, including electronic cigarettes.
Violation of this Code of Conduct or any other CPA policy, procedure or directive from CPA staff may result in ejection from the Arena and/or further consequence, at CPA’s discretion, including but not limited to, being prohibited from attending future events and referral for arrest and prosecution. Ejected persons will not be refunded or permitted re-entry.
In case of emergency or if anyone is interfering with your enjoyment of a CPA event, please contact the nearest staff member for assistance. During events, you may text (206) CPA-HELP to make an anonymous report. This number is only monitored during events. Texts during non-event hours will not be checked. During non-event hours, please call Guest Services at (206) 752-7200.
By entering CPA, you consent to your image and likeness being captured and used by Seattle Arena Company, LLC and/or Seattle Hockey Partners LLC, and their respective affiliates and designees.
Warning: Events may include the use of strobe lighting, haze, lasers and/or pyrotechnics.