The arena unveiled its new menu items ahead of the 2022-23 Seattle Kraken season
Climate Pledge Arena in partnership with Delaware North, today announced new concession items within ‘The Climate Collective’ for the upcoming Seattle Kraken season starting on Saturday, October 15.
This season’s menus have been upgraded with even more regional and sustainably sourced cuisine including the Impossible™ Meatball Submarine, Peanut Butter and Jelly Corn dog, and the Molly D Burgers.
“During the off season we listened to our fans and have worked to add in new items based on their feedback. This is the next wave of The Climate Collective.” said Steve Mattson, EVP and General Manager of Climate Pledge Arena. “We want to create arena-fare like no other and are lucky to have Chef Molly on our team.”
Launched last year, ‘The Climate Collective’ is the innovative and sustainable food and beverage program at Climate Pledge Arena that brings the flavors of the pacific northwest to life and creates long-lasting memories for all guests that visit the arena.
Molly de Mers, executive chef for Delaware North at Climate Pledge Arena, added: “We take great pride in working closely with our partners at Climate Pledge Arena to offer the most locally focused, sustainable menu in the sports and entertainment industry. We couldn’t be more excited to build on the success of the inaugural season and certainly hope that fans bring their appetite in year two.”
In addition to the new food options, the team is introducing two new value beers. A $9.99 Miller High Life 16oz will be available throughout select locations in the Upper and Main concourse along with a $9.99 Miller Lite 16oz and a $9.99 Rotating Craft beer 16oz selection.
For images of the new food offerings, please click here. New items by location include:
Bristol Bay Wild Market (Section 21)
- Salmon Chowder Sourdough Bowl: Sweet corn, braised shallots, jalapeno, and lemon-scented thyme
Impossible™ Test Kitchen (Section 108) – A brand new location this season, serving innovative plant-based dishes
- Impossible™ Philly Cheesesteak: Plant-based Impossible Beef smothered with in-house cheese whiz, grilled peppers, and grilled onions.
- Impossible™ Chili Cheese Dog: Plant-based Impossible™ Sausage Link topped with plant-based chili, Tillamook Cheddar and diced onions
- Impossible™ Mac & Jack Bratwurst: Plant-based Impossible™ Bratwurst marinated in Mac & Jack’s Brewing Company’s African Amber and topped with HERO Giardiniera and Emerald City Kraut.
Impossible™ Market (Section 11) – The home of the Official Burger of Climate Pledge Arena and the Seattle Kraken
- Impossible™ Korean BBQ Beef Bowl: Jasmine rice, topped with plant-based Impossible™ Beef, pickled carrots, and spicy cucumber.
- Impossible™ Meatball Submarine: Plant-based Impossible Meatballs, topped with Mama Lil’s hot peppers, melted provolone and parmesan cheeses on a hoagie roll.
Mercer Street Mac & BBQ (Section 107 & 24)
- Brisket Sandwich: In-house smoked brisket topped with pickles and Richard’s Too Good Seattle BBQ sauce. Served on a brioche bun.
Molly D Burgers (Section 9)
- Royal Single: A ¼-pound Royal Ranch beef patty topped with Darigold Cheddar, pickles, onion and secret sauce.
- Royal Double Deluxe: ½ lbs. Royal Ranch Beef patties topped Darigold Cheddar, pickles, onion, Hills bacon and a secret sauce.
- Peanut Butter + Jelly Corn dog: All Beef dog, peanut butter and strawberry jam